Kundalini is a term you may or may not be familiar with- It is a demonic spirit which is known as a counterfeit Holy Spirit from the Hindus & incorporated into new age philopsophy & practice… under the influence of this demonic spirit people will testify to having “deep spiritual sensations” such as “knowing” other peoples thoughts- full body & outer body feelings of bliss & ecstasy. Uncontrollable physical sensations such as crying laughing & jerking – vivid dreams, visions & trances.
I will testify that I have seen many people manifesting in similar ways after being through a fire tunnel & just generally under the supposition that these manifestations & experiences are genuinely from God – given by the Holy Spirit…
Here is what I have observed:
- Persons deliberately praying for others to recieve “more’ or ‘Fire” or “new wine” or “drink” or “fresh revalation” by placing their hand on the persons forehead until “something” a manifestation occurs. This could be shouting or wailing…. shaking or falling flat out ( slain in the spirit) most people I saw would be laughing their heads off during this type of ministry..
- Strange hand movements like wafting — as though the Holy spirit could be moved by us tangibly on to people.
- Drunkenness & bliss bombing someone throwing or making the action of a throw on to people who then fall down & roll about as though drunk.. they are totally immersed in the activity & cannot be reasoned with or interrupted until it comes to a “natural !!!” end.. One of our senior leaders did this one time & was so “drunk” they said they didnt know how could they could drive home!!! how is this responsible behaviour from a senior leader…?. Anyhow, the bible repeatedly tells us to stay sober & vigilant… why would the spirit of God come in such power & produce the exact opposite effect contrary to scripture??
- Shouting at God to declare things over the church or the town or an individual… Declaring things about the Kingdom
- Commanding God’s glory to come down…. this is very serious error… as biblically we go to God’s presence at his invitation & his sacrifice of his son… & anyway his presence has been with us his name is Jesus who is all in all… & he sent the Holy Spirit as the comforter & the power of God – this “power” though is to do with making Jesus known & bringing conviction & repentance in turning hard hearts back to God.
- Weird shaking/ involuntary head & body movements…. seriously people would do this during other times that they were not being ministered too & so therefore it was in no way a response or reaction to anything – I conclude that they were unaware of it & unable to stop it from happening..
- leaders (& others) making Animal noises….(& finding it funny)
- Soaking: people laying around in quiet semi- trance like states visualising God & giving their testimony about it later… make no mistake this is Guided visualisation & in its very basic form it was being subtely introduced from the late 80′s “imagine you are somewhere & Jesus is walking with you - look in his face” what does he say…. it wasnt called soaking back then as the term had not been formalised… but its the same thing… & from the New Age… in the River people soak – record the thing & then share – this is considered valid prophetic & direction for life choices or actions agreed to.
now the fruit of the Holy spirit is: Galatians 5 v 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
this is how we can evidence the work of the spirit of God in a persons life, it has nothing whatsoever to do with any manifestations… of course they would tell you the laughing is deep joy…. that is subjective anyhow… they will also tell you they felt compelled to behave like a neighing donkey or a mooing cow…. these things produce laughter in others as a response… that is not deep joy from knowing who you are in Christ.. that’s laughing with someone who looks foolish. All the mooing that people cant stop doing even in a preach time is not demonstrating forbearance & self control… I belive it is a kundalini awakening & not of the Spirit of the living God…