In my time in the River, I saw a lot of things go on & heard about a lot of others:
here are a few
- Kris V has done a teaching on the ” The Holy Spirit is our ultimate Spirit Guide” I kid you not…. the precious one of all reduced to the level of a demon.. a thousand YUKS!
- There are also you tube clips of a BSSM student giving testimony about how SHE forgave someone their sins before the guy died… appalling .. but if your underpinning belief is that you can do what Christ did – & that you are becoming a little Jesus you would believe this..
- I watched another clip BJ saying Jesus was born again in hell….
- Beni Johnson has a tuning fork too specaily tuned to a different frequency than other tuning forks (ie not tuned to concert pitch A) this other frequency is supposed heal the DNA of people… bearing in mind that there are 7 diffrent notes in a major musical scale each one is assigned a special quality & relationship to each point in the Chakra… this is new age to the core… Beni will blog about how things prooved in the scientific community indicate that it is God’s sovereignty at work – (he created it & we are just catching up with him)
- I watched a vid of Bethel Students meeting a woman who had known Lonnie Frisbee back in the day – she apparently had acquired his art easel & as it sat at her home she could feel the anointing coming from it.. she was telling this story very emotionally & the meeting was concluded with the easel being brought onto the stage (presumably for the wow factor) & the students requesting like group shouting of a double anointing of what Lonnie had… “Double Double double”
- Reports of Bethel BSSM students lying on the Graves of famous dead revivalists in order to suck up their anointing . (Bethel is very into honouring men & women of God from the past “God’s Generals” & is building a museum on campus to house artefacts from past revivalists – anything from Smith Wigglesworth’s Bible to Kathryn Kuhlmans wedding dress.. They believe the anointing can be transfered) This is NECROMANCY & DIVINATION when you believe that the dead or objects can transmit Spiritual power for your benefit
- TAROT- individuals are asked to randomly turn over or pick a card with either a scenic picture or a positive word such as health or prosperity or restoring of relationships. then they are asked what those things could mean to them, & are prayed or prophesied over for fulfillment of that thing. If you believe the random selection of a card determines what you should receive on a spiritual/mystical basis the spirit behind it is SUPERSTITION.
- Impartation: these people are very concerned with all & everyone receiving what they feel they have – the power & the Glory of God. they literally pray down the “Glooooray” they just pray for everyone present in the manner of the Guru releasing shaktipat… it is an “anointing” alright… but it is not of God.. Im very very careful now about laying hands on & who touches me…