from Rodney Howard Browne – 10th June 2013
- for sometime now- it is evident that God himself is removing people out of & away from the excesses of chaotic neo-charismaticism…. & into or back into thought through, biblical Christianity..
- for the record: I welcome the Holy Spirit- I’m not against the use of Tongues, prophecy or healings… but when these things are misused, abused & done outside of the context of proper Godly authority- when they are utilised to demonstrate man’s (super spiritual) power instead of God’s glory – when it is done apart from & instead of preaching the Gospel of Christ crucified- when it is done with immaturity & irresponsibility – passed off as something “awesome” when it is over – endorsed or even faked…- done with dominion, elitism & control at the forefront — I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.. as it cannot be reproducing the Kingdom of God attributes of righteousness, joy & peace & if not the Kingdom of God then which kingdom does it come from & give representation to? — the deception is that whilst the FEELINGS remain – people feel that this is of God- once those have dulled- there is the pull to go back for more… this is why we have all this talk of a “move of God” – the overriding sense is that people tend to only feel that God is “moving” in the literal time & location zones of where these things are observed… God of course – who is outside time & outside space can move anywhere, anyhow & however insignificant (in our perceptions) he chooses anytime – this is all too a “move of God” – its just that the way we have been taught, channels our mindsets into not believing this is so…. for far too many a long year this deception has gone on & on
Luke 17 v 20-21 says: (hscb)
Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them,“The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed, 21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”
- the time is coming when we each of us will have to make a choice as to which side of this fence we will be on – we need to be sure we are on the side of truth, the final authority of the written word & not going beyond what is written there…
- A division is occuring & it is getting more & more entrenched as more people are drawn in by amazing experiences, & the sensual of how they feel- but this is not true FAITH it is the X factor… people (especially the young) are being misled to believe that this is Christianity.. it is not…. not if the Gospel is not present in their understandings, not if they are being told to just “turn to God” for whatever they need…& want… instead of laying down their lives to follow Jesus- they are being actively taught that they are as royalty into the Kingdom… some even go through “knighting ceremonies” this movement has gone off track & we need to be clear about who it is who is causing this division
- RHB is a key player in the river movement.. it was he who initiated the Toronto Blessing c1994… please please… consider where you are at… as for me – RHB I left your camp a long time ago…